Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Do you know why this statement was made? Here are some of the reasons.
- Work is a never-ending process. It can never be completed.
- Interest of a client is important, so is your family.
- If you fall in your life, neither your boss nor your client will offer you a helping hand; your family and friends will.
- Life is not only about work, office and client. There is more to life. You need time to socialize, entertain, relax and exercise. Don’t let life be meaningless.
- A person who stays late at the office is not a hardworking person, instead he/she is a fool who doesn’t know how to manage work within the stipulated time. He/she is inefficient and incompetent in his/her work.
- You did not study hard and struggle in life to become a machine.
- If your boss forces you to work late, he/she may be ineffective and have a meaningless life too; so forward this to him/her.
LEAVING OFFICE ON TIME
- Good social life
- Quality family life